Ingredients of Millets Chapathi Mix
Whole wheat,Fox tail Millet, Little Millet, Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Sorghum, Finger Millet, Pearl Millet
- Add millets flour slowly to the water with required salt and knead it to a soft dough.
- Knead the dough for atleast 3 to 5 mins.
- Rest the dough for minimum 15 mins and maximum 1 hour.
- Roll the chapatis little thin, but not too thin or too thick.
- Heat the tawa really well before putting the chapati in.
- Flip it just twice, dont keep on flipping over.
- Once the chapati is cooked, remove it to a plate, spread some cow ghee or oil over and relish with any gravy or subji.